28 May, 2013

And the Winner Is...

So as you may recall, I needed assistance in working out which of these four stunning titles I should read:



I am (not so) pleased to announce that I will be reading number 4 - The Sheikh's Love Child.

For those who need a refresher, this was the blurb.

King of the desert, father of her child...
With butterflies fluttering in her stomach, Lucy Banks has arrived in the desert kingdom on Biryal - with a secret!
Seeing Sheikh Khaled - the man who once loved and left her - at home in his sumptuous royal palace, Lucy is blown away by his barbaric magnificence. He's king of the desert, his eyes are blacker and harder than before, and he's no longer the man she once knew. She wants to run away from his overwhelming masculinity. But they're inextricably bound for ever...for he is the father of her son...
Now, due to the fact that I had issues with comments here, I accepted votes made on Facebook and here. With that I had a whopping 9 entries! Using a random number generator, the winner is...

LEAH!!!
Congratulations Leah, let me know your snail mail address and I'll send a copy of

on it's way.

Thanks to all who took the time to help me choose...now if only you could help me read it!