22 October, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.






What am I reading now.

The Rise of the Fifth Estate - Greg Jericho
Another one I heard about on the radio first, although I can't remember which program. A bit dry in bits, but on the whole very interesting, especially in the wake of Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard's speech last week which attacked the opposition leader for being a misogynist - an event which was covered widely online and not so much in the main stream media. 

What I've  Read In The Last Week.


Bit of a non fiction week this week!

Gone Viral - Frank Bowden

A Private Life - Michael Kirby

Get Well Soon - Kristy Chambers

What's next?

Hmmm, not sure, although I think it will be fiction! Most probably Various Positions
since it's due back at the library soon!

What are you reading this week? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!