15 October, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.





What am I reading now.

Gone Viral: The germs that share our lives by Frank Bowden
I heard the author of this on a radio program called Conversations with Richard Fidler and immediately wanted to read it. (This happens a lot with this and other ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) programs - I think I need to stop listening!) Word of warning - not for those with weak stomaches! Some of the descriptions are very graphic!

What I've  Read In The Last Week.


Hellfire and Damnation II - Connie Concoran Wilson - actually I read this one awhile ago, but the review has just been posted as part of the book tour for it. You can still enter the competition to win a digital copy just by commenting here!

The Casual Vacancy - JK Rowling


The House of Memories - Monica McInerney


What's next?

Still need to get to  A Private Life by Michael Kirby for this months book group. I also have a few library books that need to read and returned

So what are you reading? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!