20 February, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading/

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.


 What am I reading now.



Nothing like a good bit of Peanuts when you need something light!


I'm currently listening to this as an audio book through my kindle.

What have I read recently

So here's the thing - two weeks ago I broke my ankle - in two places. This means I currently spend a lot of time sitting on the couch. You would think this would translate to a lot of reading time. However at times, painkillers don't make this so easy! The pain has eased a lot and hopefully tomorrow I get a boot to replace the cast which will make moving around a lot easier, but I still have four weeks of healing to do.


What's next?

Once our book group meets on Sunday to discuss Lightning by Koontz, I'll have to get onto March's book - The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy. I have a chequered history with classics so it will be interesting.

So what are you reading? Leave a comment, I'd love to know!