02 January, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.


 What am I reading now.



I'm currently reading The Other Hand by Chris Cleave. It's also published under the name Little Bee. This is my book club's first book for 2012 and I am enjoying immensely.


What I finished this week.

I actually had a pretty good reading week - I love holidays - with four finishes.

1. Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater
2. The Light Fantastic - Terry Pratchett
3. I am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
4. The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore

What's next

I have no idea! Think I will just see where the wind takes me.

So what have you started 2012 with? Leave me a comment, I'd love to know!