12 December, 2011

2012 Challenges



I'm starting to look at my challenges for 2012 and needed some where to store the ideas! So this is what I am looking at so far




In this challenge you need to read 6 books with different features in the title. eg a topographical feature such as Cold Mountain.


This year I have read (so far!) 43 books by 23 different Australian Authors so I will be going for the DINKY-DI level– Read and review 12 books by at least 6 different Australian authors



I really enjoy dystopian novels and have read a fair few this year. I'm going to start with the Leader of Your District Level (7-10 books) and hopefully graduate to Survivor (11+)


EBook Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads. I participated in this challenge last year over at The Ladybug Reads, but this year she has passed the mantle over to Workday Reads. So far this year I have read 9 Ebooks on my kindle so I will be going for the CD level - 10 books.