11 February, 2011

Library Loot

Library Loot is co-hosted by Claire at The Captive Reader and Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader.  This week it's hosted by Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader, so pop over and see who else is participating.

Fair amount of loot this week, but expect it to slow down! I've over done my limit!



Magyk by Angie Sage

I've passed this a few times on the shelf and have been curious. I came across the audio book today and thought it would be good for the car. This is what pushed me over my limit!

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

I have been waiting for this to come in for ages!! Expect to see it read soon as it's only on a two week loan.


Lockie Leonard: Human Torpedo by Tim Winton.

The next on my Tim Winton list and the first of his books aimed at Young Adults.


Foster by Claire Keegan

I grabbed this when I saw it as not only does it sound interesting, it fits into the novella category for the TwentyEleven challenge.


The Ice Bound Land - John Flanagan

The next in the Ranger's Apprentice series. I grabbed this yesterday when I forgot to put a book in my handbag *gasp* and I needed something to read.


Where Did I Come From by Peter Mayle


My Amazing Journey by  Pat Thomas


Human Body


Reproduction by Steve Parker

Based on the last four books, can you guess which talk my husband and I are having with our eight year old some time this weekend? Any words of wisdom to help??



What was your loot? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!



Library loot this week: 9                                        Year to date - 
                                                                                Fiction - 13
                                                                                Non Fiction - 9
                                                                                Non Book - 8
                                                                                Total - 30