21 February, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What are you reading Monday  is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Head over and check out what others are reading!

Hello! Back again. Let's see what's been read in the past two weeks shall we?

What I finished.

The Scold's Bridle - Minette Walters  

Sparkle and Nightflower - Sonya Hartnett

Linger - Maggie Stiefvater 

What am I reading now.

The Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguru 

I'm reading this for February book group. It was my pick and I chose it after reading Never Let me Go and loving it. This is the second of Ishiguro's books I've read since then and I'm feeling a tad let down. The writing is lovely, I'm just not being grabbed by the story, or lack of one really.

In the car I am listening to

Magyc - Angie Sage

I saw this a couple of times on the library shelf and thought I should read it at some stage. Definitely a case of being attracted by the way the book looks rather than anything else. It's enjoyable. Good car listening.

What's next?

I keep saying The House at Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan, but I don't think so. I have a backlog of library books whose due dates are coming up fast so they may take priority.

So, what are you reading? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!