20 December, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What are you reading Monday  is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Head over and check out what others are reading!

Christmas is nearly here and as it gets closer my life gets crazier! Anyway this is the state of my reading at the moment.

What I finished since I last participated.

Minimum of Two - Tim Winton

Never Let Me Go -  Kazuo Ishiguro

What I am reading now?

I'm desperately trying to finish At Home by Bill Bryson. It was due back at the library on Friday and I had planned to get it finished over the weekend, but it didn't happen! Need to get it finished ASAP as I know there is someone waiting for it and I hate it when people keep items like that longer than they should!

What's next?

I'm stocking up for the break, although I feel the break will be nowhere long enough to read all that I have! 


So what are you reading?