23 December, 2010

12 Days of Chistmas Day 10: 3 Challenges I plan to take part in 2011

Day 10!! OMG!!! 2 more sleeps until Christmas! Last night I wrapped all of the presents, husband will take the kids today and do the last of the shopping while I work and we will be set. I've never been this organised before.

This year I only took part in one challenge, which was the 100+ reading challenge over at Home Girl's. It was fun and an easy one to keep track of. This year I am spreading my wings a bit further!



Hosted by Bart over at Bart's Bookshelf this challenge gets you to read 1-2 books from 11 different categories. Looking forward to this forcing me to stretch my reading horizons!





Hosted by Becky who has a few blogs (see the side bar on the right on her A to Z Challenge Page), this challenge has three levels. Alphabetically by author - 26 books, alphabetically by title - 26 books or alphabetically by author and title - 52 books. I've taken the 52 challenge!



Hosted by Nic over at Irresistible Reads, this one is pure self indulgence for me. I love YA and I love Aussie YA authors! Must be the teacher librarian in me! I'm going for 12, but am sure I will go way beyond that. I plan to start my list with the Children's Book Council 2010 shortlist for Young Adults 2010 . When the 2011 short list is released I'll add those.

I'm also thinking of joining a library challenge, but don't want to sign up for too much. What challenges are you taking on in 2011?

Don't forget to check out Carly's 12 Days of Christmas at Writing From the Thumb  and Keris Stainton at Della Says: OMG!