29 November, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What are you reading Monday  is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Head over and check out what others are reading!

Once again, I missed last week - life just gets too hectic sometimes!
 
What I finished since I last participated.

The Ruins of Gorlan - John Flanagan 

The Sculptress - Minette Walters

This is not a Drill, Just Another Glorious Day in the Oilfield - Paul Carter

Flowers for Algernon - Daniel Keyes (review to come)

I've also started a few books that haven't worked out for me. Mostly library stuff so at least it's off the list!

What I am reading now?

The Well of Ascension: Mistborn 2 - Brandon Sanderson 

The first Mistborn book - The Final Empire - is the first fantasy fiction I have read and enjoyed in a long time. This is also looking pretty good.

In the car I am listening to Minimum of Two by Tim Winton. It's a book of short stories so fantastic for the car.

What's next?

Well I've finally got through the library list, although I have started adding to it again! Right now I want to get to a few books that have been on my kindle for awhile waiting my attention.

***************STOP PRESS***************

When I got to work today both Mockingjay and Shiver were on the holds shelf waiting for me. Shiver is only a two week loan (doubt it will take that long!) so everything else is shelved until they are read.